"Ready or Not: A Mix for Pretending You’re in a 90’s Film to Cope with the Reality of Going Back to School"
I’ve found that listening to the My Mad Fat Diary soundtrack whilst pretending to be in the show as I go about my monotonous daily routine has made the process of returning to school much more bearable (in a very poetic and romantic way, naturally).
Here is a collection of songs from the 90’s and also not the 90’s to help you romanticize the hell out of this otherwise strange and unpleasant period in your life. Hope y’all enjoy xx
- i am angry because this is just another example of women being shamed for taking nudes instead of the douchebag who spreads them being shamed for violating someone’s privacy like that
- i am angry because nobody deserves this, regardless of how i feel about their personality
- i am angry because this is pure misogyny and shows how women aren’t respected in our culture
- i am angry because she did not consent to having those pics posted everywhere but they still were
- i am angry because on the VERY RARE occasion this happens to a male celeb he is not shamed but rather the perpetrator is and it’s forgotten quickly whereas this will haunt jennifer for years and years to come
- i am angry because this was a sex crime and people are treating it like a joke
- i am angry because she is being exploited/objectified and some gross dudebros are probably jacking off to those pics
- i am angry because people are CONGRATULATING the fucker who did such an atrocious thing to her instead of being appalled
listen i may not like her personally but the fact remains that as a human being she is entitled to body autonomy and to choose who sees her naked body and who doesn’t
Let’s take a ride on the Disneyland express from LA back in 1955. Photos from Metro Library and Archive
Supernatural in 4 words
Or in 8…
Or in 10…
Or in 15 words…
Or back to 4 words…
Or back to one…
brought to you by Crowley
Psych vs. Supernatural
Welcome to “What happens when it’s shot in Vancouver!”
Can I move to Vancouver?
Vancouver here I come
Just focus on my v o i c e.